Restorers of Classic Cars In Newark & Nottingham
Welcome to 181 Classic Motors, classic car restoration in Newark, Nottinghamshire. Established in 1999, we pride ourselves on offering a wide range of restoration and repair services to classic car enthusiasts across Nottingham and the rest of the East Midlands.
Although well known as VW campervan specialists, we also work on other marques of vehicles from 1934 Hillman Minx, 1975 Mustang to a 1992 Mini Cooper and many more.
Experienced in most aspects of classic car refurbishments, we undertake all types of car repairs and restorations, from electrical fault finding and rewiring, to bodywork repairs and engine replacements. Whether your car requires some light MOT repair work or a complete restoration, 181 Classic Motors are here to help.
Our Classic Car Specialists Provide:
- NEW – classic vehicle healthchecks
- Classic Car Servicing & General Repairs
- Exhausts Repair & Replacements
- Clutch Kit & Gearbox Fitting
- Brake Repair & Servicing
- Full & Partial Restoration
- Full & Partial Rewires
- Bodywork Repairs & Panel Replacement
- Full & partial rebuilds
- MOT Work
- Full & partial engine service/overhaul
- And much more